Immaculate Heart Annual Fund
Thank you to everyone who has already given to this year’s Immaculate Heart Annual Fund!
If you’ve already given to the Fund, please review the “Honor Roll of Donors.”
As of May 29, gifts to the fund this year total $74,444. This includes gifts from alumni, parents, grandparents, parishioners, Pastors, Sisters, community leaders … and over 96% of IHC’s faculty.
If you haven’t yet made a gift, there is still time to help us exceed this year’s goal of $90,000 by June 30 - just click the button below.
|Secure and Confidential through JustGive.org|
Your generosity is making a big difference for our students and faculty. You have enriched the experience of our students. You have helped many families who want a Catholic education for their children but have some financial need. You have helped make enormous strides integrating technology in the classroom, better preparing our students, and giving our teachers the tools they need. The list goes on!
Giving Societies. IHC recognizes the loyalty and commitment of our donors with Immaculate Heart Giving Societies. Donors have the opportunity to join a giving club or society, or achieve membership in a Lifetime Giving Society which recognizes total lifetime giving or multi-year pledges for a particular giving level.
Other ways to donate
- Simply mail a check to “IHC Annual Fund, ATTN: Business Office, 1 Sterling Place, Watertown, NY 13601,” or drop-off the check to any school building. If you would like to specify that your gift be in honor of or in memory of someone, we encourage you to download, fill out, and include the Immaculate Heart Annual Fund 2013-2014 Giving Form.
- Call our Business Office at (315) 788-1632 and we can take your donation over the phone.
Immaculate Heart Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of Immaculate Heart’s mission, of the way Immaculate Heart intends to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Immaculate Heart Central (IHC) Schools Education Council, and to expect the Council to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to IHC Schools’ most recent financial statements.
- To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships between IHC Schools and you, or individuals or organizations representing you, will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.